Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Funny thing is...

How much humor do you find in your day to day life? Do you laugh often, or not often enough? Do you try and find humor in things or what for just the obvious?
I have noticed how many people walk around with an almost scowl like expression on their faces and wonder what could possibly be keeping them from smiling (cause scientifically true that a smile is easier than a frown)? I sit a silently contemplate (well, usually silently) why people or lacking even just a little grin. I have come to the conclusion, with nothing at all to back it up, that most have simply let go of trying to savor and enjoy life and figure they will do that when they retire or the weekend or something. I just can not for the life of me understand why anybody would ever want to spend the majority of their life just pushing through and getting by. Even before health issues, I have always tried to live in the moment, love all, and enjoy everything. I have never stayed with a Job if it became boring simply because of a paycheck. Money means nothing if you are so unhappy you are unable to really enjoy it. Actually, until the accident the continuous search for a job I truly enjoyed always seemed to pan out for the best in regards to greater pay and a better understanding of things I like and dislike in regards to working environment (I know that was a long running on sentence).
Remember to smile everyday. Laugh everyday. Love everyday. Promise that if you do life no matter the situation you are in will improve at least a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment