Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Never Ending

So, I have told the story before of how last year I was struck by a truck and have suffered some severe nerve damage. Now, Workers Comp has decided that because I am only palliative and not curable they are going to just leave me out to dry. New Jersey has the worst WC Laws of any state. They protect the company and allow them to mistreat injured employees. The one thing they didn't count on is that I don't ever quit. I will get better eventually. I will win my case. I will also get back to being the boss one day again soon. My big goal though is to be the extremely physically active man I once was. I have the blessing of being able to savor life and I will not let that go.
This process of recovery has felt never ending and without all my friends, family, and the Lord I can't say that I would be able to stay this strong.
Take a moment and remind those you love how much you love them, then get out there and savor all life has to offer. You never know when it can all be taken from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment