Sunday, December 13, 2009

Attempts at "LIVING"

Yesterday I had said that I was going to oversee my friend with some repairs that he needed to have done. I assisted a little, but mostly just watched and instructed. The simple feeling of being useful is such a great thing. It give you a feeling of purpose.
After finishing I ended up going out with my parents and meeting up with some mutual friends for some drinks. I irregularly drink anymore, but managed to over indulge myself a bit. I didn't get very out of hand but still let myself let some of my more obnoxious side escape the confines of my mind. It was very very enjoyable non the less.
Pain could have kept me from doing any of this, but I prevailed for a little while and enjoyed all that I could. By and By, if ever you are in the Pocono Pennsylvania area you should check out the Pocono Brewery. The staff was friendly, the atmosphere energized, and the drinks nicely priced.

No comments:

Post a Comment