Sunday, December 13, 2009

Take time to give thanks

As I have said in previous postings, I am very faithful to my Lord. I give thanks first and foremost to Jesus's sacrifice and my subsequent freedom from punishment for all sins. I thank him for his message, for his grace, and for his love. I try to apply his teachings to my daily living, although often failing miserably. He forgives me for that though, and knows that my heart is dedicated to him, and again I thank him for that.
Look around though people, all our lives give us reason to be thankful. Some peoples lives more than others I will agree, but all of us have something that we could and should be thankful for. Many of you are blessed with a significant other, children, family & friends, work, homes, cars, entertainment, food & beverage, health, etc.... We all have breath that you must be thankful for, for each new day gives us another opportunity to achieve attaining a life we desire. Look at the earth and the beauty she gives. We have sunrises and sunsets that make the sky blaze. We have oceans, seas, lakes, rivers, streams, and even puddles that entertain, provide, and mystify. The Mountains that seemingly rise to the heavens, with snow caps that show us the harshness of them. Valleys and plains that have such an array of beauty that I can't name. Miracles, beauty, and so many other things to be thankful for. So, I wanted to take this time remind myself of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment