Saturday, December 12, 2009

Let's get started

Yesterday, I had decided to create a blog for myself. It isn't necessary that I ever get any followers, it would just be more motivating. So, last night I created my first blog ever, so if anybody out there could give me some tips on creating the overall look that would be great.

So today is my first day, what do I write? What do I do with my day?
When it comes to my mental state, most who know me say I am a bit crazy. Most would take it as an insult, but I know they're right. I day dream, have odd thoughts that are often blurted out. I have a million thoughts a minute that range from very general to grandiose. I love it though. I also view the world as a giant playground the Lord has blessed us all with. We are to help as many others as we can, but have fun doing it.

So, my set up for my daily blogging will be my general state of mind, and then what I desire to do. This will be how I start the day, then at the end of it I will write again my general state of mind, something that I might have discovered about myself or the world, then what I accomplished with my day and something I wish I might have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment