Saturday, December 12, 2009

What to do?

Physically it is not a day where I am capable of doing much of anything. The act of typing is painful. My goal is to visit with my best friend Steve (a.k.a. Wyatt) and his family. I will assist in telling them how to do some difficult home repairs. I would love to do them, just with the RSD, my pain really prevents much in work or play. I try to do something everyday though, so I might do a little there. I am also going to go to the ski resort across the way from my house and watch people enjoy life. I might try to hike around the resort to get to view all types of activities. I need to bundle up though, its only maybe 20'F out today.
So time to shower, get dressed, and begin the adventure life has in store for me today. I am excited to see the miracles everyday offers us if we just keep our eyes looking forward and up, not just at our feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment