Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A challenge for the day and a quote to figure out what movie from

I hope that All who read this today are having an absolutely wonderful day. I have a challenge and maybe some of you will finally take it and report back as to how it went.I challenge you to engage a stranger in a short but meaningful conversation. Asking them how they are and one thing that you would deem personal but sharable. Tell us what you asked and how they responded. Don't forget to tell them to have a great day. And now for a quote. Lets see if you can get it. 1st person "Does your dog bite", 2nd person "No, my dog does not bite." 1st reaches down dog bites and he looks and says "I thought your dog doesn't bite", 2nd "But that is not my dog". Funny Funny Funny, very darn Funny.

1 comment:

  1. This is a video of my oh so adorable puppy Sgt. Pepper. She is such a beautiful dog in her looks but also just the sweetest dog ever. Wild Rabbits try to play with her, not even kidding.

    ReplyDelete