Monday, March 8, 2010

A good morning thought and challenge

Good Morning you wonderful world of exploration and potential. It is magnificent that spring is finally upon us. This winter seemed to last an eternity and had little benignancy. I observed very little this year and often found myself yearning for something new to explore. Both internally and externally. Having become very limited in my physical capabilities and potentiality I feel at a lost to discover outward and inward. Saying that let me assure you now that the weather shall allow me to be out and about with a little more ease and more often, my excitement is rejuvenated.
I challenge you to find some desire that you might have supressed and allow yourself to explore it. Have you always thought about carving something out of stone or maybe wood, but always worried that it won't turn out? Well, you can never know till you try, so try. Maybe it is to see the Sunrise on the East Coast and the Sunset on the West Coast in the same day (It is a lot of fun to do. I watch it rise in Boston, MA and set in Long Beach, CA), so why haven't you? Lets all take the time to not only love the ones around us, but also ourselves and really truly live life to its fullest. Even if our physical beings won't cooperate as much as we would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment