Saturday, March 6, 2010

A daily Challenge

Hey there World. Today my grandmother died and was thinking to myself how many people I know never take the time to tell the people they love that they love them. So, my challenge for everybody this weekend is very simple. Choose at least 5 people that you love and care about and simply call them to tell them how you feel. It isn't a difficult task and one that can mean so much. This is something I have tried to do almost my entire life and would love to see others try it. Life is quick and there truly is nothing more important in this world than the ones you love, so make sure they always know how you feel. Don't assume they know, tell them.
I hope and pray that all who read this find themselves in a very good place and that the roller coaster of life is in the upward motion.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your grandmother. And that is very good advice. I think i'll do it right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Heather. It's important to remember that - thanks. And I am sorry about your grandmother as well!

    ReplyDelete