Thursday, March 11, 2010

Is she out there?

At almost 33 years on this planet, I have had the pleasure of Dating amazing, beautiful, funny, intellegent, and loving women. They are all so very special, but only one ever made a room lite up every time I say her. Made my heart skip a beat every time I touched her. Made me feel as if I were invincible just by being around her. Every women I dated have amazing qualities and will make some man very lucky, it just wasn't me. As soon as that realization ever came, I would automatically break up, cause I don't believe in stringing somebody along, and am a very passionate man who wants the fairy tale, with the hard work that goes with keeping it like that.
After Jess passed away, I lost focus on what and whom I wanted, because I thought she was gone. I believe that there must still be Ms. Right somewhere though, I just haven't met her.
So any women out there who might read this tell me what women really want from a Man. Tell me the best way to meet and approach women. I have never had problems meeting them or getting dates, but believe you can always improve yourself and this is one area that I need lots of improvement.

1 comment:

  1. Well, you seem like a great guy so you probably don't need any advice. :) For me though, I'm interested in guys who are confident but at the same time, not full of themselves. I like it when a guy shows interest but doesn't come on too strong. And I really like to feel like I'm special to him, like he thinks about me sometimes. As far as approaching a girl is concerned, just introduce yourself and ask her about herself. :) I'm sure you'll be fine!

    ReplyDelete