Friday, March 19, 2010

Me singing Karaoke Baby

You know, there is just something so fun about doing karaoke that I can't explain. Drinking at once was the only way I could do it, but know I can finally do it sober. Take a listen and let me know what you think. The song is "Wicked Game", by Chris Isaak. Second Sexiest video ever made. The sexiest video I have ever seen is actually just with Tim McGraw sitting across from his wife Faith Hill in the "I Need You". If you have never watched the video, you really should. Tell me what you think about that too. Don't forget to tell me what you think of my singing. I am always looking to hear from you.

1 comment:

  1. Your voice sounds great! I've never had the courage to do karaoke. Well, I guess I did do it once, but it was such a traumatizing experience, I never did it again. You are very brave! Do you do it very often?

    ReplyDelete