Monday, March 1, 2010

Something Different

Have you ever found yourself looking around at your life and wondering what you can change without causing any real conflict to your life. Do you do something that could make a real change and cause some conflict if you think the pay out might be worth it? What if you can't determine if it will improve your life but are certain that it will make it better but definitely will cause a change? Do you make these changes?
As I sit here deciding what direction to take my life I am trying to determine what kind of sacrifices I am willing to make and which ones I am not. I don't have any relationship to worry about (meaning that of a significant woman in my life). That is an area I do want change in. I am not sure that the area I live in is where I want to remain, nor am I sure I want to return to any of the other places I have lived. Travel has always been such a big part of my life and know that that can not change. I have also been very much into living in the moment and exploring any and all opportunities this life can give. That is something I will not give up on either. Friendships are easier to maintain with the internet, mobile phones, and all the other means of communication that that is not a worry either. What I need and plan on doing over the next few months is to develop a life's mission statement and determine what I truly wish to get out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment