Thursday, February 25, 2010

Daily thought and Challenge

I have often what women really want from a man. Do they desire a man who is capable of sharing emotion? How come so often though men who share their emotions with a woman they think of him as having issues. Does a woman want a man who is rugged, or does she want more of a modern, metrosexual type? I have started thinking about the type of woman I desire, and wonder if I would be her type in return.
I really would love to have somebody to dance with in my living room, hold close while watching a movie, or play flirty eyes with across the couch while we work or read.
If you have somebody you are sharing your life with, I challenge you to do something completely spontaneous and out of the norm. Now, if you are like me and have nobody currently to do this with. Be adventurous and approach somebody you otherwise would not normally and see about getting coffee.

1 comment:

  1. I think it just depends on the woman - some women love the open type, and others think they do, but they really want a silent type. I always say, there's someone for everyone! :) (That's my mantra - it makes me feel better - haha)

    ReplyDelete