Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What can be fun and what can I give her

Spend the day going to bookstores and sit in the cafe reading
Take the puppy for a long hike.
Surf, Skate your Long Board, Snowboard, or Bike
Eat a whole B&J chunky munky with nobody taking it away
Watch the same movie twice
Come to think about it, you can do everything and anything by yourself, but it is almost always so much more fun to share it with somebody. Man oh Man, I am such a sap, no wait, I am simply overly romantic. The reason I probably have nobody. I can't even start a relationship unless I know that romance will be a major part of it.
I can promise devotion, compassion, passion, truth, faithfulness, to never call a name (cause you can never take it back), Love, loyalty, Being a Man (and a sexy one at that), and a creative, motivated, and absolutely funny person. The problem I just can't to find somebody who can give me the same (well, except for the Man part I want the WOman). Also faith is so very important to me. He comes first than Ms. Perfectforme.
If anybody reads this, and think of a lovely woman, who must be single, pretty, funny, and intelligent, have her call me. If you don't keep life open to possibilities you will never get what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment