Thursday, February 18, 2010

Working on a PLAN

I try to take stalk of my life by reviewing it. So many things I have accomplished and yet so much left I wish to achieve. Does my physical issues stop me ever being able to capture my dreams, or do I push through and take them anyways? I have always wanted to be with a woman who loves me. When I say that, I mean truly truly loves me for me. Somebody who supports me, inspires me, comforts me, and who loves the fact that I will do the same for her. Is that a goal? I think it is as much as a goal as striving to raise my daughter knowing that I love her unconditionally and desire only the best things for her. To teach her how to be self-assured and confident without crossing the line into arrogance. To be somebody who views the world as something wonderful. Leading her in respecting and taking care of others.
I want to be back into really good physical condition. To be good at everything I try, because I try. Can you tell me how you keep your focus?

No comments:

Post a Comment