Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What does this day have in store for me?

Okay, I'll be honest I had zero sleep. Pain was just to much and it has kept me up. I tried to sleep having nothing on to distract me. Oh well, luckily it is so very rare for me to be tired from it. My tired is just from what is physically exhausting. I will say that it is always nice to have a new opportunity with a new day. I see so many who take for granted life, love, and everything in between. When you wake thank the Lord for the Bad or difficult things as well as the Good. Praise him for the breath in your lungs and the beats of your heart. Thank him for the people you are able to love and those who actually choose to love you in return.
I am excited to see what shall come to me today. Will it be difficult? Will I meet somebody new?
I challenge you to do at least one random act of kindness everyday and say hello to at least two strangers today.

No comments:

Post a Comment