Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Is Humor my defense

I am always being referred to as a very funny person and started to ask myself why everybody would think that. It strikes me that I find humor funny. What? Things I think of I often ask people. Example you want, well you can have. I was pondering recently what would happen if all the people in the world were to all jump at once, so I asked everybody I talked to for a week (well with some I guess other strange questions). Like who would win in a fight, Taco vs. Burrito?
I find it funny how with OCD, ADHD, and RSD as things I suffer from that I still can't make my own initials work SMO (Stephen M. Oakes) sounds like I'm a sucker. Wait, I think I had a point at one time here but lost it, oh well time to at least try for a little sleep. My puppy little miss SGT. Pepper is waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment