Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What is in Store?

I just don't have a picture of what life might have in store for me anymore. I can't say that that is a bad thing, just unusual. I think of how my desire is to find Mrs. Rightforme, Restore my health some how, and just move forward. Right now having the physical issues has made my life feel as if it is in a hold pattern. I am such a unusually Optimistic person and have had a little difficulty lately keeping that up. With out somebody special, besides obviously my daughter, family & friends, I mean the other half of me, I feel that there is a space or void in my life. The weird part is that I never have had that feeling before.
I wonder what the Lord has in store for me in regards to where I shall live, what company I will create, and how I might help others. I am alive though so possibilities are still endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment