Friday, February 19, 2010

How do you find them?

Do you have a picture of the perfect person for you? Are they faceless? It is so strange to have dreams about somebody I have never met and enjoy the dream (except for the faceless part). I have the perfect woman imagined, not perfect in everything just perfect for me. How do I find her though? Do I just keep moving forward and hope she shows herself? Do you believe that when you meet them you know it instantly? Could I already know her? All these questions can drive you insane weither you are searching for Ms. or Mr. Right.
I have decided that the best way to find her is not to look. When you search for something you often times look right past it. So, for the sake of my sanity I am going to leave it to fate. Well, to an extent. You always need to do your part to insure it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment