Thursday, February 25, 2010

Insanity

It has been quit a few days since I have been able to sleep. The pain makes it so that I can not even get a little rest lately. This is funny though. Last night I let my dog pepper out while I was smoking. She would not leave the porch because of the snow and I looked down at her and said "You should go the bathroom before I go in." Suddenly at that exact moment I heard, "I don't really want to." Thinking that I had just officially lost my mind and looking back down at her, I said in a very scared and nervous voice, "Whhaaat?" Then, suddenly from behind me I heard a voice again and realized my neighbor had come outside and was on her phone. I started laughing and realized how terrified I had become that my dog had just spoken. Exhaustion can play really very funny tricks on your mind.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahha!! That is so funny! Except the being in a lot of pain part. :(

    ReplyDelete