Sunday, February 14, 2010

Is there anybody out there?

The harsh reality of my life is that physically I'm damaged from a damn truck hitting me, but worst of all is that emotionally I am starting to become damaged. I am so alone in this world. I have a few friends, but nobody to share my life with. My desire of life has always been to find the perfect woman for me. Somebody to tolerate my crazy mind and excitable ways. I am starting to wonder if the woman for me exists. She loves the Lord first, then me, children, and down the line. Shares her emotions and respects mine. Funny, with the ability to laugh at life. Intelligent, but able to admit her ignorance. Loves me entirely with the understanding that I will love her till we die and she the same.
Does she exist? Is she out there? Hell, is anybody out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment