Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Somebody else

As I have been going through other bloggers, I have discovered a few that are obviously very intellegent and creative. It is wonderful to see what people have to say and how they do so. I came upon one in particular who I find to be very funny, (if you would like to know just ask). They write of many random things, but have the ability to keep it all very cohesive. They are such a talented writer also very attractive from their picture. The thing is is that they are so funny I find myself reading through older ones. I am still so new to this and have not yet found my pace or voice. I also hope to be able to have anybody who might stumble across this help me as I try to create a very personalized site. So if you know how and feel up to helping email me @ jamesdean5s@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment