Friday, February 26, 2010

Humor in lack of sleep

Well golly gee Wally, I have not slept in I have no idea how long anymore. I believe it is very good that I have never required much in the way of sleep, so my mind has been able to relatively keep itself together. Well, up until today. I have caught myself having strange daytime mental escapes. I was wondering only Famous people are considered to be assassinated and everybody else is just plan out murdered. Disturbing though, but one I had none the less. Than I have really been trying to figure out one of lifes biggest mysteries. What came first, The chicken or the chicken-hawk? And, if I were a cartoon, would I be a funny or action character? And what would I look like?
I have come to realize that sleep, as I have always suspected and felt, is a complete waste of valuable time, but how nice it can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment